Advanced Registration Required
Join transit riders, community and business leaders and public officials for Voices for Transportation Choices, a citywide community conversation on transportation priorities hosted by Ride New Orleans and community partners. Featuring community conversations on quality transit standards, an opportunity to learn about upcoming plans and priorities for our buses, streetcars and ferries, and inspiring stories of how communities can work together to improve transportation service. Click here to see the full agenda.
- AARP Louisiana
- Bike Easy
- Center for Planning Excellence
- Central City Renaissance Alliance
- Crescent City Community Land Trust
- Greater New Orleans, Inc.
- Institute for Women and Ethnic Studies
- Lower 9th Ward Center for Sustainable Engagement and Development
- Music & Culture Coalition of New Orleans
- Neighborhood Partnership Network
- The Urban League of Greater New Orleans
- Women of Action